Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bummer Day At NASCAR and Vacation is Over

Oh well, Jeff Gordon didn't have a good day in Las Vegas today.  He blew a tire at the end and didn't finish the race.  Now I have to wait two weeks to see if he can regroup and get his mojo back.  On another note, its good to know he hasn't given up on racing and is more determined than ever to win that fifth championship.  

Even though I love my NASCAR, I love my Cleveland Indians more.  I know, people wonder why I even bother cheering for them.  I'm not a fair weather friend, I like the Indians good or bad.  There was a time I could name all the starting players, now I don't think I can name more than one or two in the starting line-up. But,  I love baseball and I will watch when I can and root for my Indians and maybe take in a game or two this season.

My vacation is over and back to work I go.  It was nice to be away but it was a working vacation in a sense.  I got a lot done on my my book and uploaded it for a few eReaders.  My next step is getting my materials together for my April book expo in Dayton, Ohio.

Everyone have a blessed and safe week and I will blog with you again soon.  As always, I will end my blog with a plug.

Obsessive/ObsessionNayla's Dilemma - The Ends of JusticeBoth on sale at www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text 'Yes' If You Love Me Has Been Nominated for Cover of The Month for May. I Need Your Votes Please

If you liked the cover of my book, Text 'Yes' If You Love Me, please vote for it for the Cover of the Month contest on AllAuthor.com...