Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Honors

Today is my birthday and I thank God he blessed me to see another one.  With so much going on in the world these days, you never know what your future holds. I thank my family and friends for all the birthday wishes and kisses I received today.  I also received an unexpected gift.  I get the monthly newsletter from my publishing company.  I sometimes wait a few days before I open it or just delete it without opening it at all.

Today I decided to open it since my second book is ready to be published.  Reading over the newsletter and checking out the specials, I didn't see anything that caught me as overly interesting.  Scanning to the bottom of the page they list all the new books and new authors or spotlight authors. I like to read that section for local authors that I can connect with or email them on their accomplishment.  Low and behold, under the top five bestsellers list tab there was my book Obsessive/Obsession!  I had not idea made the list.  Had I not opened the email I would have deleted it not knowing I had made that list.

For me, I see this as an honor to make any list.  What a great way to celebrate my birthday.  I hope to continue to bring in readers and have them enjoy my work.  My second book "Nayla's Dilemma - The Ends of Justice," will be available for Kindle in 24-hours for $2.00.  The paperback version will follow later in the spring.

This story is the follow-up to "Obsessive/Obsession," which is available for Kindle or other e-readers at www.amazon.com, www.smashwords.com and Google ebooks for the low price of $0.99.  Get the both for less than $3.00! You can't beat that.

Obsessive/Obsession

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Toye and Congratulations on making the Best Sellers List...only more to come I suspect. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ClevelandSag

    ReplyDelete

Text 'Yes' If You Love Me Has Been Nominated for Cover of The Month for May. I Need Your Votes Please

If you liked the cover of my book, Text 'Yes' If You Love Me, please vote for it for the Cover of the Month contest on AllAuthor.com...