Welcome!

My photo

I am a very quiet person that dabbles in many hobbies.  I have found writing to be my passion to take me away from my stress and help me relax.  Very family oriented, I enjoy spending time with family and friends doing a big cookout or just having a good round of sister talk with the girls. I take each and blessing as a gift and never question why things happen.  We have to take the good with the bad to complete ourselves as a person.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

COLOR OF LOVE Hip Hop Blog Is Giving Away Prizes! Enter To Win

Welcome to the COLOR OF LOVE Hip Hop Blog. Enter to win free books!



a Rafflecopter giveaway

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for being part of the Color of Love Blog Hop, Toye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in this wonderful blog hop, Toye.

    Have a great weekend!

    Kay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a wonderful hop so far. Thanks for being a part of it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greta Hop! I'm glad to be a part of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can download and watch Latest (Hip Hop), Music, Videos, media, news, Interviews, Sports etc. For more Information imperialhiphop.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

There was an error in this gadget

Psalm for the Day