Friday, November 8, 2013

A Special Thank You

I always like to acknowledge the people who help me with my journey when writing a book. From those that graciously pose for covers and the organizations that sit and talk with me when I'm researching a story. For my upcoming book Obsessed With Taylor James, I'm giving a special thanks to Alfonso J Rivera for patiently translating my English to Spanish. I wanted to make sure what my character Mario Infante was saying in Spanish was correct, and Google or any dictionary translators will not do that.

Thank you so much, Alfonso J Rivera. I truly appreciate it and also appreciate you translating the Spanish back to English after I lost the paper with all the translations on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Text 'Yes' If You Love Me Has Been Nominated for Cover of The Month for May. I Need Your Votes Please

If you liked the cover of my book, Text 'Yes' If You Love Me, please vote for it for the Cover of the Month contest on AllAuthor.com...