As a free promotion, I am offering two of my novels for free until December 30, 2011. “Fighting The Desires” and Nayla’s Dilemma-The Ends of Justice” can be downloaded from www.amazon.com for Kindle users with no strings attached. I hope you enjoy the free eBooks and feel free to check out my latest novel “Law and Order: Partners Undercover” for only $1.00.
- About Me
- Links I like
- Contact Me
- Nayla's Dilemma -The Ends of Justice
- Fighting the Desire - Extended Excerpt
- Law and Disorder-Partners Undercover - Extended Excerpt
- A Love Delayed Extended Excerpt
- When The Music Stops - Extended Excerpt
- Scenes To Steal The Heart-Final Act
- Smoke & Fire A Firefighter's Love Story - Extended Excerpt
- The Perfect Combination Extended Excerpt
- Calling For Rayne Extended Excerpt
- BEAUTIFUL MUSIC Extended Excerpt
- Yearning For Love Extended Read
- Contest and Giveways
- Book Reviews
- The Men of CLE-FD The Orlando Torres Story - Preview
- The Eyes Of A Stranger Extended Read
- I am a very quiet person that dabbles in many hobbies. I have found writing to be my passion to take me away from my stress and help me relax. Very family oriented, I enjoy spending time with family and friends doing a big cookout or just having a good round of sister talk with the girls. I take each and blessing as a gift and never question why things happen. We have to take the good with the bad to complete ourselves as a person.
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Monday, December 26, 2011
Christmas is over and the gifts cards you received are stacked on the table in front of you. You shuffle them, stick 'em in your wallet or dresser drawer where they will sit for months or expire before you can use them. The sales are hitting the stores TODAY! Don't let dust settle on those gift cards or gift certificates. Treat yourself to that item you would never buy for yourself. I have received several gift cards and I am one of those people that hold onto them for almost a year. This time I am going to treat myself to something I would never buy for me.
This is hard for me to admit, but I hate the mall and shopping. You walk the acreage in hot clothing for hours comparing prices or trying to find different color shoes to match a dress or vice-versa. Three hours later and irritated, we're back at the very first store taking a second look at that suit, dress, or shoes we didn't like the first time.
I have a solution to alleviate this problem. Why not convince ourselves we are going for a walk. This way, if we stop in a few stores, it won't seem like we are shopping. You look at a few items, don't care for what you see and continue on that walk.
My theory is, if you don't set your agenda for looking for a specific item, you will come across something you like if you are just doing a nice casual walk. On this walk you won't have the fresh air (unless you are doing a strip mall) but if you get hungry, most of these malls have great food courts plus you've gotten your exercise in for the day.
My point to sum it up is; pack up your gift cards, grab your water bottle and head out for a nice walk today. The weather is going to be nice in most places and this walk can possible net you percentages off items you weren't actually looking for.
Thursday, December 22, 2011
I just found this out a few days ago. You can now gift eBooks directly to Kindle or Nook owners. If the reader on your Christmas list has asked for electronic books, check out Amazon.com or BN.com for details about gifting eBooks. While you are browsing what books to purchase, please check out my eBooks for only a $1.00 or less.
Sunday, December 11, 2011
If you are a Prime Member of Amazon and own a Kindle, you can now borrow "Nayla's Dilemma-The Ends of Justice" for free from the Kindle library. If you are not an Amazon Prime Member, "Nayla's Dilemma-The Ends of Justice" is still only $0.99. While you are surfing the site, make sure to check out my other eBooks as well.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (29)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (40)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ▼ December (4)
- A Sneak Peek of "A Journey for Justice"
- A Sneak Peek At TEACH ME TO LOVE AGAIN
- Outcast by Kiru Taye
- Tweeting on Twitter
- Possible New Story for The Interracial Romance Line
- Upcoming Radio Interview
- Final Two Weeks For Gift Card Freebie
- A Brief Peek into My New Novel: When The Music Stops
- A SECOND EXCERPT FROM SCENES TO STEAL THE HEART
- COLOR OF LOVE Hip Hop Blog Is Giving Away Prizes! Enter To Win