Thursday, March 10, 2011

Reflections on Life

If not now, in a few hours the price of "Nayla's Dilemma-The Ends of Justice" will be only $0.99 on both Amazon and Barnes & Noble.  To follow the story of the Lofton Sisters, read "Obsessive/Obsession" first and then "Nayla's Dilemma-The Ends of Justice."  Read both for only $1.98!

Again, I like to say thank you to those that have purchased both novels or ebooks.  I hope to have more to share in the future.  I'm working on the third installment in this series "Fighting the Desires" and hope to have that out by the end of the year. 

This has been a dream come true for me.  I've always wanted to do this but never had the nerve to actually do it publicly and I thank God for giving me that much needed push.  If you have a dream, follow it before you wake up one morning saying "I wish I'd done that." 

The saying "no pain no gain," doesn't just apply to working out.  Doing this has been a lot of pain but also a lot of gain.  Maybe not riches, but growth in myself to know I can do what I put my mind too.  Some do it for the money, I'm doing it for the satisfaction of enjoyment.

There was a time, I felt my duty was to work my nine to five, come home do my duties there and start over the next day.  Writing, doing interviews, conventions and trade shows have shown me otherwise.  I have a lot of life to live outside of my nine to five and I'm enjoying it to the fullest.

So get  your dreams out your head and start living them before its too late.  

Obsessive/ObsessionNayla's Dilemma - The Ends of Justice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text 'Yes' If You Love Me Has Been Nominated for Cover of The Month for May. I Need Your Votes Please

If you liked the cover of my book, Text 'Yes' If You Love Me, please vote for it for the Cover of the Month contest on AllAuthor.com...