Saturday, March 12, 2011

Old Hand Trying to Do A New Trick

I used to love playing around with the computer to see what I could do with all the different programs.  Now that I am older, I don't have the patience nor do I understand how to make this stuff work like its supposed to.  I tried to make a video for my new book.  I read up on how to do this and all the bloggers, posters, and internet wiz kids said it would only take a few minutes to make this short video.

Well, it took me over three hours to do a two minute video! I swear old age and technology do not go hand in hand!  Here is my video, tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text 'Yes' If You Love Me Has Been Nominated for Cover of The Month for May. I Need Your Votes Please

If you liked the cover of my book, Text 'Yes' If You Love Me, please vote for it for the Cover of the Month contest on AllAuthor.com...