Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Quick Shoutout

For those that aren't into reading books on hand-held devices, "Obsessive/Obsession" is still available on my website for $6.99.  Also if you prefer to shop at Barnes & Noble its available there, although not on Nook.  I haven't figured out how to get the book published for that device yet. If you know how to go about doing that please drop me a line.

I'll be uploading a few chapters of my second book "Nayla's Dilemma - The Ends of Justice" and would love feedback if I can get anyone to help me with that.  All feedback will be taken seriously.  I'm also plugging the Dayton Book Expo coming in April.  Please come and meet and mingle with the new and seasoned authors that will be there.  Hopefully Spring will arrive early and the weather will be good for that event.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

http://www.toyesbrown.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text 'Yes' If You Love Me Has Been Nominated for Cover of The Month for May. I Need Your Votes Please

If you liked the cover of my book, Text 'Yes' If You Love Me, please vote for it for the Cover of the Month contest on AllAuthor.com...