Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Plug Plug Plug

As a self-publisher, I'm plugging myself and my book again...sigh.  I actually like coming up with new ideas on making myself available to the public.  For Valentine's Day or the month of February, I will be dropping the cost of Obsessive/Obsession to $0.99 again.  If you are getting that someone special in your life a unique gift such as a Kindle or Nook or any type of eReader instead of the more traditional gift of flowers and candy, get them a copy of my romantic/suspense novel to go along with it.

Also, "Obsessive/Obsession" is available at http://www.smashwords.com/ for a free 20% download before you buy.  There are multiple formats available if you don't have Kindle.

On an unrelated note, I would like thank the readers that have purchased my book. I have been able to gain a nice readership in the United States and Internationally and hope to continue that growth. I am available for book clubs and speaking engagements and can be reached by email toyebrown@netzero.net or drop me a line on my blog or on my website http://www.toyesbrown.webs.com/.  We can discuss such topics as "Obsessive/Obsession" or how to get started in writing your book. 

Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text 'Yes' If You Love Me Has Been Nominated for Cover of The Month for May. I Need Your Votes Please

If you liked the cover of my book, Text 'Yes' If You Love Me, please vote for it for the Cover of the Month contest on AllAuthor.com...