Thursday, December 9, 2010

Oh The Weather Outside


The weather has turned cold and frightful outside.  After the hot summer/fall, its’ hard to believe most of the city was stuck in a snowstorm for hours yesterday.  On a good note being this cold means snuggling up with that special person in your life or a good book, warm fire, and cup of hot chocolate.  In most instances, you can do all three.  There is still time to take advantage of the offers available for my book “Obsessive/Obsession” for Christmas.  The kindle version is on sale for $1.00 on amazon.com while the paperback edition is on sale on my website for $6.99.  Please visit www.toyesbrown.webs.com for more details or click on the tab “Links I Like” to be taken directly to the website.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from my Family to Yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text 'Yes' If You Love Me Has Been Nominated for Cover of The Month for May. I Need Your Votes Please

If you liked the cover of my book, Text 'Yes' If You Love Me, please vote for it for the Cover of the Month contest on AllAuthor.com...