Saturday, November 27, 2010

Dayton Book Expo

Details surrounding the Dayton, Ohio book expo are now starting to come through.  As I get more information I will post it for anyone who might be interested in attending the event.  For now check out the website to find out about the event.  If you are a writer, publisher, screenwriter or just interested in learning more about the literary world, visit www.daytonbookexpo.com to contact those organizing the event for more information.

Remember for Christmas my paperback book "Obsessive/Obsession" is on sale for $6.99 until December 22, 2010 and the Kindle edition is currently on sale for $2.99 on amazon.com.  Visit my website at www.toyesbrown.webs.com or follow the link on this blog to go there directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text 'Yes' If You Love Me Has Been Nominated for Cover of The Month for May. I Need Your Votes Please

If you liked the cover of my book, Text 'Yes' If You Love Me, please vote for it for the Cover of the Month contest on AllAuthor.com...