Friday, November 5, 2010

Detroit Book Event

I arrived at the event safe and sound and for a Friday evening there are quite a few people around.  The drive here was not bad.  The weather did hold up even though a few snow flakes have fallen and its cold to beat the band.  The hotel room is very nice and I can't wait to get a good night sleep.  It was a lot of work preparing for this event and now I'm tired. 

I have met a very nice group of people that were kind enough to introduce themselves to me since I was sitting here alone. They are hosting an event early next year that I will definitely attend.  It is closer to home and the program they have designed is awesome. 

Well I guess I shouldn't be blogging when I should be mingling.  I will post more as the weekend wraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text 'Yes' If You Love Me Has Been Nominated for Cover of The Month for May. I Need Your Votes Please

If you liked the cover of my book, Text 'Yes' If You Love Me, please vote for it for the Cover of the Month contest on AllAuthor.com...