Welcome!

My photo

I am a very quiet person that dabbles in many hobbies.  I have found writing to be my passion to take me away from my stress and help me relax.  Very family oriented, I enjoy spending time with family and friends doing a big cookout or just having a good round of sister talk with the girls. I take each and blessing as a gift and never question why things happen.  We have to take the good with the bad to complete ourselves as a person.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Tweeting on Twitter

Okay, I am trying to get with the program here and do the self-promoting more seriously.  I now have a Twitter account.  I don't understand what I'm supposed to do with it but if anyone out there uses it on a daily basis, please drop me a tweet and tell me what I'm supposed to do.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Torey! Here is a link to 13 tips for Tweeter Beginners that I found helpful:
    http://www.twitip.com/13-twitter-tips-and-tutorials-for-beginners/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I'll have to check it out

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

Psalm for the Day