Friday, February 18, 2011

All Rev'ed up for the Daytona 500

I'm excited to have racing back.  I have been a NASCAR fan for long time now and love Jeff Gordon.  I get needled by my family members every year about this time because I plan my weekends around which races I will watch and usually have a menu to go with it.  I even have my seven-year old granddaughter watching the races with me.  Her favorite was the M&M car until Kyle Busch took over.

So its time to dust off my Jeff Gordon collectibles, haul out my Jeff Gordon blanket and fill my Jeff Gordon mug with my favorite Jeff Gordon beverage, "Pepsi."

Did I mention I have all this Jeff Gordon stuff because my family gave it to me?  The very same people who ask me how I can watch cars go in circles for hours.

Anyway, I'm excited and can't wait to hear Darrell Waltrip say his most famous words...."Boogity, boogity, boogity, let's go racing boys!"

As always, I have to end my blogs with a plug.

Obsessive/Obsession
Kindle edition only $0.99 at www.amazon.com, Google eBooks and www.smashwords.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Text 'Yes' If You Love Me Has Been Nominated for Cover of The Month for May. I Need Your Votes Please

If you liked the cover of my book, Text 'Yes' If You Love Me, please vote for it for the Cover of the Month contest on AllAuthor.com...