Sunday, July 26, 2015

Next Cover Model In The Making

Male cover models are so hard to find these days. So many book covers have the same male and female models gracing them that you almost think you’ve purchased the book already. If close attention isn't paid to the title of the book, it is possible to make that mistake.

I have fallen into that category of using the same stock photo for some of my books. There isn’t much I can do about that unless I look for my own unique brand of models. So recently, I have set out to use the people I write about to grace the covers of my books. I write about normal people with normal jobs. Some jobs dangerous some jobs not so much.

Today I am introducing another person I have drafted to grace the cover of a future book.

I first saw Edward when I went to have my oil changed. He was the tech that took care of my car. What drew me to him were his eyes. He has unique eyes for a man. When I look at people, it is not always about their body type or their physical appearance. Not so much how they carry themselves, either. I look for things that I think will stand out in print. What a photographer can capture and bring to life. In this case, Edward’s eyes will be the photographer’s focus. The rest of him is a plus for the ladies to enjoy. You can't see his eyes in this photo, but when you do, you'll see what I'm talking about.

So thank you, Edward, for agreeing to grace a future cover for one of my books. I look forward to working with you.



Meet Edward.  He is 24 years old, a Sagittarius,  His hobbies include fishing, going to the movies and working out.


Other men that have been drafted by me and are now part of the BooksbyToye fictional family:

James
Gerron


Chris
   


















Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text 'Yes' If You Love Me Has Been Nominated for Cover of The Month for May. I Need Your Votes Please

If you liked the cover of my book, Text 'Yes' If You Love Me, please vote for it for the Cover of the Month contest on AllAuthor.com...