Sunday, July 26, 2015

Caught In The Trap Is An Amazon and ARe Bestseller!

I didn't expect Caught In The Trap to catch on so quickly with reader but so far they are loving the rude and crude FBI undercover agent Zachary Murphy and the feisty and uncontrollable Carla Parker.  Since its debut on July 18, 2015, it has made it to the top 100 bestsellers of  Books, Literature & Fiction  African American, Mystery, Thriller & Suspense on Amazon and the top 50 on ARe Allromanceebooks.com. 

I am so grateful and humbled at the same time and thank all my readers and supporters for helping me bring Zach and Carla to life.  Their adventure  is ready to be read and can be purchased at these online retailers.  Amazon, Allromanceebooks, BN, and kobobooks.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text 'Yes' If You Love Me Has Been Nominated for Cover of The Month for May. I Need Your Votes Please

If you liked the cover of my book, Text 'Yes' If You Love Me, please vote for it for the Cover of the Month contest on AllAuthor.com...