Saturday, June 20, 2015

SALE! SALE! SALE! TODAY ONLY!

Allromanceebooks is having a 1-day sale today and over 500 hundred publishers and authors are participating. I'm there. And if you haven't taken a chance on me before, today is the day. My entire library on allromanceebooks is on sale for $0.74 each. That price won't be beat anywhere unless its free! So get to know the Men of CLE-FD or The Lombardi brothers.  Maybe even take a change on a mystery.  Heck, they all can be tried and not break your wallet. Remember, the sale is only for today.
  
Don't sleep on this.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Text 'Yes' If You Love Me Has Been Nominated for Cover of The Month for May. I Need Your Votes Please

If you liked the cover of my book, Text 'Yes' If You Love Me, please vote for it for the Cover of the Month contest on AllAuthor.com...