Saturday, September 28, 2013

Win A Free Kindle Copy Of Beautiful Music

Can music bring two lonely souls together? Coming in a few days readers will be able to find out. Beautiful Music is strictly a romance novel about two beautiful people locked in their own worlds living a lonely existence. If readers would like a chance to receive a free Kindle copy when released, all you have to do is like my fan page www.facebook.com/BooksbyToye and leave a comment or comment on my blog at www.booksbytoye.com. I will contact the winner by inbox. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text 'Yes' If You Love Me Has Been Nominated for Cover of The Month for May. I Need Your Votes Please

If you liked the cover of my book, Text 'Yes' If You Love Me, please vote for it for the Cover of the Month contest on AllAuthor.com...