Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Work in Progress

An author is always thinking ahead to the next project.  When I put a book to bed, I feel like I've let go another child from the nest and ready to take on the next birdie.  Well here is the next story I want to tell.  Russell Grant from A Love Delayed is determined to tell his story.  I haven't chosen a title or date when this book will be published but I have chosen Russell Grant.  I'd like to introduce Jones (aka Russell Grant).  Jones is not a stock photo or male model, but a gentleman gracious enough to lend me his likeness for use in my book.  If it weren't for people like him, I wouldn't be totally original.  Thank you Mr. Jones.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Text 'Yes' If You Love Me Has Been Nominated for Cover of The Month for May. I Need Your Votes Please

If you liked the cover of my book, Text 'Yes' If You Love Me, please vote for it for the Cover of the Month contest on AllAuthor.com...