Monday, April 30, 2012

May Contest Win a Kindle Touch

In time for the vacation season.  Nothing like reading a good book on the beach with a tall glass of cold lemonade.  How would you like to read that book on a brand new Kindle Touch?  Now you have a chance.  Go to my facebook fan page and hit "like" and become a member of my blog and be entered to win the Kindle Touch.  That's all you have to do.  You can find my fan page at www.facebook.com/booksbytoye and my blog is www.booksbytoye.com.  Contest will run until the end of May.  Good luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Text 'Yes' If You Love Me Has Been Nominated for Cover of The Month for May. I Need Your Votes Please

If you liked the cover of my book, Text 'Yes' If You Love Me, please vote for it for the Cover of the Month contest on AllAuthor.com...