Saturday, March 31, 2012

April Contest

I haven't hosted a contest in awhile. So, I decided to offer one for April.  I recently decided to open my blog for followers.  As my thanks, I am giving away prizes. One winner will be chosen to receive a $25 Amazon Gift Card (to be gifted directly through Amazon) and, an autographed paperback version of either:

 "A Love Delayed ," a story of romance, heartbreak, and deceit, or

"Law and Disorder: Partners Undercover," where you follow the adventures of two FBI agents hot on the trail of a dangerous fugitive.

The contest is simple.  All you have to do is become a follower of BooksbyToye, to be entered into a random drawing.  Winner will be chosen on April 10, 2012.  The winner will have 24 hours to claim their prize before forfeiting to the runner-up.

Who can't use a $25 Amazon Gift Card?  I guarantee you will not be disappointed by the books either. Winner will have a choice of which book to receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text 'Yes' If You Love Me Has Been Nominated for Cover of The Month for May. I Need Your Votes Please

If you liked the cover of my book, Text 'Yes' If You Love Me, please vote for it for the Cover of the Month contest on AllAuthor.com...