Sunday, September 18, 2011

Taking Your Thoughts and Ideas

Well the Fall season has begun.  I'm finishing my fourth book "Law and Disorder: Partners Undercover."  I have vague ideas for my fifth book but a good title has not come to mind yet.  I love suspense and drama but might go purely romance with this book.  Maybe a relationship going on the wayside type of story with the characters finding their way back to each other by the end---this is really not my style.  I think I will stick with my suspense and keep the suspense until the very end.

I'm bringing back the Lofton sisters but not sure which sister will feel the sting of this suspense novel.  Should the psychiatrist's rough edges be softened more, or the brilliant lawyer become hardened after her ordeal, or maybe the quiet scientist should see some spice in life or yet, the good sister who is always doing the right thing take a trip down the wrong path this time.

I haven't decided what I will do but I'm sure as I stare at my blank screen an idea or two will pop into my head to get me headed in the right direction.  In the meantime, I would love to hear from you and maybe if we come up with a few good ideas, we can co-author this book together.  Drop me an email if you are interested.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot going iwth your writing.I hopped over her from the IBC on Goodreads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by and come again. I enjoy writing and hope it only gets better.

    ReplyDelete

Text 'Yes' If You Love Me Has Been Nominated for Cover of The Month for May. I Need Your Votes Please

If you liked the cover of my book, Text 'Yes' If You Love Me, please vote for it for the Cover of the Month contest on AllAuthor.com...