Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Random Events In My Fictional World

A few random things happening in my fictional world of late. First off, my blog is now called www.booksbytoye.com.  If you have me saved under the www.booksbytoye.blogspot.com, you will still be able to link to my blog; so no changes have there.

Second, the Michigan International Book Fest will be held at the end of October.  I will post more about that as the time nears.  It will be a three day event and I hope the weather and turnout will be great for this event.

My fourth book, "Law and Disorder: Partners Undercover" is coming along and should be released by winter if I can get the cover together.  The first round draft and proofing is with my proofreader and she is thrilled with the story thus far; I'm still working on the ending.  If and when I do another book, it will continue where the Lofton series ended.  I have had requests to follow-up with the Lofton clan and their lives of drama, romance, and suspense revolving around the church.  So be on the lookout for that.

To end my blogging today I will do it with a promo.  Winter is fast approaching it seems.  Here in Cleveland it was 90 degrees a few days before Labor Day. Monday, it was rainy and 68 degrees and the temps have not moved much since.  So while we get the hot chocolate and blankets out earlier than expected, curl up with a good romance suspense story.  If you are an eBook reader you can get all three for the low price of $0.99 from participating retailers.  Amazon, Barnes & Noble, smashwords.com just to name a few.  My website www.toyebrown.com  has specials running for paperback versions if you like the feel of pages flipping through your fingers. 

Thank you for the support and for listening to what is going on in my fictional world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text 'Yes' If You Love Me Has Been Nominated for Cover of The Month for May. I Need Your Votes Please

If you liked the cover of my book, Text 'Yes' If You Love Me, please vote for it for the Cover of the Month contest on AllAuthor.com...