Saturday, August 6, 2011

Philadelphia Book Expo

I'm finalizing my itinerary for next week. I have a few odds and ends to wrap up and I should be ready to hit the road early Friday morning. I'm really excited to meet fellow independent authors and learn from them.

My main reason for attending these expo's is to gather knowledge from other and to hopefully get my work some exposure also. I will blog from the event if I get a chance if not, I will definitely have pictures post at a later date.

I would love to get an event like this is Cleveland one day. If there are any independent authors interested in getting together to discuss the possibility of hosting an expo, contact me at my email address listed on this blog or my website.

Back to my plugging before signing off.  If you haven't yet followed the Lofton Sister's in their journey, visit my website www.toyebrown.com for a paperback version of any of my book for a reduced prices.  You can also purchase directly from my blog using paypal.  If you are a eBook reader, you can purchase my books in eBook format for all eReaders from the following vendors.
www.amazon.com, www.bn.com, www.smashwords.com or www.books.google.com

Fighting The Desires Nayla's Dilemma - The Ends of Justice Obsessive/Obsession



No comments:

Post a Comment

Text 'Yes' If You Love Me Has Been Nominated for Cover of The Month for May. I Need Your Votes Please

If you liked the cover of my book, Text 'Yes' If You Love Me, please vote for it for the Cover of the Month contest on AllAuthor.com...