Thursday, June 16, 2011

Paperback Version of "Fighting the Desires"

I finally buckled down and finished the whole book cover for "Fighting The Desires."  When I first decided to write a book, I was so anxious to learn everything from publishing to designing the covers.  After doing two cover designs, I've come to the conclusion I don't need to know everything.  I will stick to the writing and let the designers do their job.

I have another cover in the works but I can pass off that design to the pros.  I'm dreaming edge dimensions, pixels and all the other formatting that goes with the territory of cover designing.  In an earlier post I vented my frustrations with Photoshop and Adobe InDesign programs in a whole...nothing has changed, I'm still  illiterate.  I used the programs I do know as best as I could and hopefully my final product will turn out as I envisioned.  Below is the final design for the book.



Until the paperback is available, "Fighting The Desires" is available for all eReaders for $0.99 at most online retailers such as www.amazon.com, www.bn.com and www.smashwords.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Text 'Yes' If You Love Me Has Been Nominated for Cover of The Month for May. I Need Your Votes Please

If you liked the cover of my book, Text 'Yes' If You Love Me, please vote for it for the Cover of the Month contest on AllAuthor.com...