Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Events

Time is moving forward and so is life. My Cleveland Indians are sitting pretty right now and I hope they continue to ride the wave. I have a few things on my calender as well for May. First I would like to wish all the mothers out there a Happy Mother's Day and to the fathers that are being both parents to their children. I know I'm a little early but I tend to forget to do things once I get busy.

On May 25th, at 8:00pm I will be doing an interview with Artist First Radio to promote my second book "Nayla's Dilemma-The Ends of Justice." I have to do a commercial spot once again and hopefully it won't take me seventeen tries to get it right this time.

My last bit of news to end my post is I received my newsletter from my publisher of my first book "Obsessive/Obsession," informing me I had made it to top three in kindle sales. What a blessing I feel for being able to do that. I was not expecting to make anything but God is looking out for me and I give him the glory and the praise for anything I do with my life.


Nayla's Dilemma - The Ends of Justice

Obsessive/Obsession
Both available at www.amazon.com, www.bn.com, www.smashwords.com, www.googlebooks.com for $0.99. eBooks are available for all eReaders.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text 'Yes' If You Love Me Has Been Nominated for Cover of The Month for May. I Need Your Votes Please

If you liked the cover of my book, Text 'Yes' If You Love Me, please vote for it for the Cover of the Month contest on AllAuthor.com...