Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Is In The Air


Has Spring finally come to Cleveland?  The birds are chirping and the windows are open for a little fresh air.  The temperatures are supposed to be around seventy today, but for now, it is a little nippy, but not too bad.  Hate to get excited about the weather here, because it changes in a flash….nice and sunny one minute, and a blizzard the next.

I will make the best of it by soaking in the sunshine, maybe firing up the grill.  Nothing says warm weather like the smell of charcoal in the air and searing meat.  I will do something small, not a big holiday barbeque meal.  As much as I like to grill outdoors, I hate cleaning up the mess it makes indoors.

Well, everyone, enjoy your Sunday and don’t forget to give thanks to God for making this day and every day we see possible.

As always, I end my post with a plug.  Follow the Lofton sisters on their journey with “Obsessive/Obsession” and “Nayla’s Dilemma-The Ends of Justice” only $0.99 at www.smashwords.com in all eBook formats.  Also available for $0.99 at www.amazon.com and www.bn.com. 

Nayla's Dilemma - The Ends of Justice Obsessive/Obsession

Paperback versions on sale at www.toyesbrown.webs.com or www.booksbytoye.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text 'Yes' If You Love Me Has Been Nominated for Cover of The Month for May. I Need Your Votes Please

If you liked the cover of my book, Text 'Yes' If You Love Me, please vote for it for the Cover of the Month contest on AllAuthor.com...