Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's day to all the fathers that have been there for their children and the men that stepped up to be fathers to the children that needed them.  I lost my father in the early 90's and have missed him everyday of my life.  He was a father that was always there for his kids no matter what we needed or didn't need.  He always seemed to be able to sense when one of us needed a helping hand.  I know you're still watching over us, dad.  I feel your presence whenever I feel my back is against the wall or I want to give up; I feel you pushing me telling me we are not quitters.  I really wish you were here but I know where to reach you twenty-four hours a day.

Dad, this day is for you.  I love you and always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text 'Yes' If You Love Me Has Been Nominated for Cover of The Month for May. I Need Your Votes Please

If you liked the cover of my book, Text 'Yes' If You Love Me, please vote for it for the Cover of the Month contest on AllAuthor.com...